Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sisters

Six weeks ago I had one sister. Actually I've had her around for most of my life (including as my final roommate before my husband claimed that role) and it's been pretty dang awesome. Let it be known: my style and good taste come from her (including the "Pinterest came to life" elements of my wedding reception...Martha Stewart Weddings should hire her).


Then I married Nathan and got two more sisters. And they're pretty dang awesome.


Then Nathan's brother proposed to this sweet girl (who, by the way, caught my bouquet...it was fate...she dove after it actually...and let's ignore my facial expression and focus on her, shall we?) so in July I get another sister.


And my little brother proposed to this sweet girl (and it's a good thing he did because hello, she's perfect for him and we all love her almost as much as he does) so in August I get another sister.


This sister thing is seriously so much fun (except for the part where I live in AZ and never get to see any of them, but that's fine).

Bring on the next two 2013 family weddings! Congrats to Brad & Alissa, and Michael & Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo!! it sure is fun gaining all these new sisters! Colby and I are seriously contemplating coming out to visit. It may be after the internship, but we need a little more nathan and janessa in our lives!

    ReplyDelete